Per the usual, my posting activity this September has been practically non-existent. This has been the case every September since I started keeping this online diary in 2006. Only in September 2007 have I posted more than two items (it was seven that year), and that was only because the third quarter of 2007 was when the proverbial shit started to hit the fan vis-à-vis the economy. In other words, there was plenty of important stuff to talk about. Even that year, however, conformed to the September pattern eventually, as my posting activity trailed off precipitously, thanks to the intrusions of college football.
So, having said that, I will resume a close-to-normal schedule in October, including some thoughts on personal finance and investment, financial regulation, foreign policy, and maybe a few posts on recent books I’ve read and trips I’ve taken.
Some in Silicon Valley Are Questioning the Calls for an A.I. Slowdown
-
The debate over the safety of artificial intelligence grew personal as key
tech leaders said calls for government regulation were self-serving and
misplaced.
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment