
The fourth quarter saw many changes for The Divagator. The lovely sabbatical that I had enjoyed from the world of office jobs ended after 18 months of semi-productive downtime. Initially, I had left the world of work to complete a novel, and, well, I'm still working on that. But my time was not entirely unproductive, as I caught up on a ton of books, traveled a bit, and reacquired some sense of sanity.
Having rejoined Mammon's Army, I've had precious little time to maintain this blog, but hope to drop in now and again with short pieces of interest, like the rise of sovereign wealth funds, the course of the 2008 primaries, and the state of the stock market.
Also of note, The Divagator has abandoned New Jersey and moved back to Manhattan, so no more meandering posts on the infernal otherworldliness of late-night tunnel approaches and turnpikes.
Some in Silicon Valley Are Questioning the Calls for an A.I. Slowdown
-
The debate over the safety of artificial intelligence grew personal as key
tech leaders said calls for government regulation were self-serving and
misplaced.
3 days ago
2 comments:
Good to have you back. I've checked back every day these past months in hopes of some incisive commentary on American life and letters.
Incisors brushed, flossed and ready to go!
Post a Comment